Leonardo Pisano known by the pseudonym Fibonacci, was a 12th-13th century Italian mathematician who described the numerical sequence that bears his name. In 1202 Leonardo Pisano wrote Liber Abaci where for the first time the Fibonacci number sequence was captured. Hence the famous Fibonacci strategy in roulette.
Tabla de contenidos
Fibonacci roulette strategy
The Fibonacci strategy in roulette is a cumulative progression in a sequence of numbers. The next number is obtained from the sum of the previous two, as long as the game is lost. What would the sequence be like?
0-1- 1-2- 3- 5- 8- 13- 21- 34- 55- 89- 144- 233- 377- 610- 987
The mathematical formula is:0+1 = 1; 1+1 = 2; 1+2 = 3; 2+3 = 5; 5+3 = 8,…
In the case of winning the game, the rules of this strategy say that you have to go back two steps in the sequence. Suppose round 6, number 13, is a winner. In this case, the next bet would go back two positions in the numerical sequence, that is, to 5
1-2- 3- 5- 8- 13– 5- 8- 13-21-…
However, if the losing streak is long, you need to go back to the beginning and start over.
This sequence has no limits, as it is infinite. What is usually infinite is the roulette bet limit, so although you want to carry out this method up to an infinite bet, the rules do not allow it.
At Secret Casino Tips we give you some advice and it is to start the sequence with number 1. It is not mandatory, but it is advisable so that in the event of a losing streak, the losses are not as high.
The Fibonacci strategy is not used to place internal bets as it is a 50/50 bet type. So if you go for this method, you have to know that your bets will be external: odd / even, red / black, 1/18 or 19/36. The probability of winning percentage is 48.5%, since zero prevents it from being 50%.
Can you make money with the Fibonacci method?
Perhaps with an example this progression system is better understood. Suppose we play roulette for 10 rounds, of which we win three times and lose 7 times. Can you make a profit just by winning three times and losing 7? Yes, the sum of gains is greater than the sum of losses, even though the number of rounds lost is more than double that of positive rounds. The sum of losses amounts to 14 and the sum of profits amounts to 26.
Is the Fibonacci system effective?
Yes and no. It is true that in the example that we have put previously the player would obtain benefits. As a method it is effective, but like any strategy, the Fibonacci method is neither perfect nor 100% effective. We are putting a supposed case in which 10 rounds win 3. However, it is likely to lose 10 or more times in a row. As we always say, chance is capricious and it will not always be on our side.
The effectiveness of such a strategy is proportional to the number of times it is lost. In the event that the player loses too many times, compensating for the losses will be difficult.
In the long run, no strategy works. That is why it is important to know the different methods and to know how to apply them correctly.
- The Fibonacci roulette strategy is a safe progressive bet method, especially when compared to the Martingale or Paroli strategy.
- It is a simple and easy system to carry out.
- The investment per item is less than other systems, such as the James Bond strategy, and in case of loss the amount to lose is also less.
- The bookmaker always has an advantage over the players. However, that does not mean that it is impossible to win a good prize.
- The maximum bet on the table. Some roulettes have a maximum bet of 100 euros. That means if you have 11 rounds of losses, you will no longer be able to bet again. In round number 12 the bet would reach 144 euros. So you will have lost a considerable amount of money.
- In the case of losing several rounds in a row, getting the money back invested is difficult. In the end it all depends on the budget we have and knowing how long we are able to endure the losing streak.
As we always tell you from Secret Casino Tips before starting to play any casino game, study and analyze each of the games and their strategies. So you can know what to play and what strategy to follow.